2014 was a great year for reading, don’t you agree? There were so, sooo many books that I read that just rocked me to the core and left me thinking what the heck did I just read, when I was finished. So, this list of top books was extremely difficult to say the least.
Every single book on here touched me in some way and made me place the bar a little bit higher in what I choose to read.
These authors know how to give good story. They all know their craft, placing you right down into the book, making you feel all the feels that the characters are feeling, and leaving you with a book hangover long after the story is over.
So…without further ado, here is my top list of 2014, in no particular order because there is absolutely NO way I could place one higher than the other.
· The Closer To You series by AL Jackson. This series has two books: Come To Me Quietly, and Come To Me Softly
· Beneath This Mask by Meghan March.
· Hot-Blooded by Kendall Grey
· Unravel by Calia Read
· Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
· Raw by Belle Aurora
· The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon
· Bang by EK Blair
· The Heart of Marley by TK Leigh
· The Tristan and Danika Series by RK Lilley. There are 3 books in this series, Bad Things, Rock Bottom and Lovely Trigger.
If you haven’t read these books, I highly suggest you do so. Like I said above, these authors know their craft, and for an avid reader like me, that is very important. I love getting lost in the stories as they unfold, and can’t wait to see what is going to happen next. Every single one of the books above had me flipping pages like mad to find out what was going to happen.
Meghan March - Beneath This Mask
Kendall Grey - Hot-Blooded
Calia Read - Unravel
Colleen Hoover - Ugly Love
Belle Aurora - Raw
Amy Harmon - The Law of Moses
EK Blair - Bang
TK Leigh - Heart of Marley